Thursday, February 1, 2018

I have a strange feeling i'm being watched!!

I turn around and sure enuff der a cute dino 
and a puppy.
They say to me they need to finds Dino Lands.
would I Help them?

Oh my goodness!

So I went to 
SaNaRae
and got sum jugs for the travel.
Of course I got a milk jug for me.

Look For Breaux Jr.

So, I got me milk and wanted to rest a while cos I knew dealing
with a herd of Dino can be very tiring and thirsty work!
and Oh my Gawds wat dew I see next to 
She had the most adorable Cradle/Chair 
comfy as it can be sample of it 
RIGHT THERE!
Jug of Sweet Milk and a comfy Crib....
need I say more?
ZZzzzZzzzZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Alrighty then....Back to my story
So we traveled for what seemed for ever
and then finally came to the Dino Portal
 Our Travels are overs and 
all the Dinos are safe and sound.
You can find your Dino 
 ("and you should cos they have super animations  and are very necessary") 
at


Love your Stuffs Bubby!

I'm wearing
Heartfull Sweat Hoodie Sweat Suit Outfit 
fits TD baby/kid & Bebe
mhmm!
OH MY GAWD!
Hurry, Hurry, this is the last day that you can 
get this out fit at 

Happy Dino Day ya all!
Kii

i need another nap









No comments:

Post a Comment