Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Heh Heh! Who am I fooling!

So you know us bloggers get items from you 
 fabulous designers 
and have to figure out a way 
to  show it off and make a story of some sort  around it.

So I had the cute outfit on and a cool photo Drop set - the one you see above. 
Took a few different pictures on the different poses.Wishing that I had
some one else to show the  double poses.

So, then I  think, well,
  I need to know the price  so  
I teleport over to Thimble to look at the vendor.

And Omg!
 there was a cute little (bot) in the  display,
And I thought.....
Yayy!!!! Some one to play with!

DO YOU THINK I NEED  THERAPY!

Go pose with 
The Closet Thief
SophiesClosetModel

an see how much fun it is!
See yew there!
Kii

your ride to Thimble 
but hurry it will be  over
in about a week 

No comments:

Post a Comment