Saturday, June 3, 2017

Shop Hop is up an running with 32 fabulous stores!

Yes!
I did the Shop Hop 
and look after visiting all the great stores, 
I ended up with this cute little 
Froggy Bubble Maker from Larnia free!!
Thank yew very much!
I also got this cute Jersey Flamingo Outfit from

I am wearing Canvas Shoes Pink from 
They are the best fitting shoes ever!


Looking for the Shop Hop Hud just go to 
* Attach the hud
* Click the 1st store & accept allow teleports
* TP to each store by clicking the store name
* Stay at each store for at least 1 minute to get credit for visiting.
 (It will show a check in the box when you have)
* After you have checked off every store on the hud, 
click the hud to tp to the prize location
* Your prize will auto send to you upon landing

Enjoy all the fun stores you are gonna visit...
Some I had never hear of before..,.,@@

Happy Hoppings
HUggies and SQuishies
Kii

No comments:

Post a Comment