Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Kid to Kid is Open an there some great creations.!

Taaaa Daaaaa!
This is my own Kids Glamour Corner!
made by 
Cattail Tickles
I'm really liking this an how it fits so well 
 in my up stairs room at Eh Enchanted.
There are 4 possible sitting places, top cushion, 
bottom cushion and 2 floor pillows...
6 Animations in the large cushions in the circle and half circle
2 Animations in the floor cushions
Radio turns on by touch, drop down menu gives you 
choice of volume and songs 
This is at  

Cushions, throw pillows, pokadot rug in center of room and 
wall hanging  come from

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I better board up the door or my parents might
move in cos my place is getting soo cool.
I got these boards from 
you can get these gacha 
at

~~~~
I'm wearing
Shine Romper blue and  Shine flops 
and shades
by 

From
Kid to kid Event

~~~
Poses I'm using are
*Outgoing Babes*
by BiVD
poseballs and mirrors included

See you soon
HUggies an SQuishies
Kii

No comments:

Post a Comment