Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I feel so comfy in my Spoiled One's *Snow Romper* from Ninety-Nine!

Some times I sneak in my aunties bedroom....
only when I'm left home alone....
I talk to my aunties  I'm a still bunny girl and boy from ionic!
But they dont talk back,
 in fact  they donts talk at all.
So I can jump all wants on my Aunties bed and dey will never tell on me..

I am wearing 
Spoiled One's
Snow Romper
at

It is one of my favorites. 
it comes with a color hud for the flower and the romper in the prettiest colors  below.
This is one romper you will love wearing 
it is soo comfy.
you can get yours 
August 9th to 29th
at
It is only 149L at the event and when its over you can get it for 250L
at
or

More Great creations to look at here

Oh and Remember 
*group members will get additional 15% discount*

Happy shopping!
Huggies an Squishies
Kii




No comments:

Post a Comment