Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Are you all ready for Richmond Survival Camp?

 Well!  from what I hear it is gonna be tons of action going on there!
I hope you have been over to the 
taxi 
and gotten all you needs..but first thing you need to get is this 
Unicorn Wagon
that works with your little helper....mhmmm!
so you can load up on all the cool and necessary items you gonna
wanna have for Camp!
With this wagon you can get your mom, dad or friend/counselor to
pull you around if you gets tired of shopin or campings.
The Unicorn Wagon you wear it so it works in non rez sims  Yippeeeee!

Screammsssssssss!
Ohh!
This  Shiny Silver Wagon needs me to  guide it   
Muahahahaaaa! 
I better watch where I'm going .
Hope you all have super funs at Camp
♥Huggies and Squishes♥
Kii

No comments:

Post a Comment