Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Sneekin up on my Aunty Mysti but she caught me before I could pounce....

 Her and Uncle Zia have a  huge farm and
 they grow things
and make all their food from
 what they raise and grow them selves.
That is such a super wonderful way to
 stay healthy and never go hungry!
 I mean what if McDonald's closed....I would starve! 

After working hard they always have time to
Pet the puppies and sit together. 👫
Thats me sitting on the ground and is not
in the pose  I'm using. Picture below shows actual.
These Poses that you see are from 

         I am using the poses.....

Hello Papa                                


             
  Cuddle Time
                                       

                              
                                 You can get your Poses at 


InWorld Store for more wonderful poses for her & him,
 couples, kids, tweenster  and family





HUgs and  SQuishies
Kii


No comments:

Post a Comment