Thursday, December 13, 2018

Do you believe in Santa?

 Well I  believes in Santa and I found this mail box....
its *Santa's Mail Box*  so i  gonna write him 
and tell him what I wants for Christmas....an dat I  been tryin
 to be a good lil girl.
 I'm lookin for Santa, so I'm gonna follow 
this NorthPole sign ....oh my goodness!  look!  
there's a Snowmans Globe pointing the way to 
Santas house!
I'm gonna go find him for sure now!
I found Santa's Chair and his bag of toys !
But He not here....Uncle told me he only come on 
Christmas eve and that when he read all the letters and
give all the good little children toys.
(That would be me! you know!

You can get your Visiting Santa chair and set for Kids to sit with Santa! 
Lots of cool and functional items. 
Santa's gift bag has 3 items inside already! You can add your own as well! 
The rug has 3 options for colors! Click to see... 
And the mailbox is fully functioning. 
The Northpole sign is also a functioning 
snowy globe ♥ check it out, watch it snow!!! 
Animations for kids & tween


It will be at
opens on the 15th 

check out 
Bowillow 

Happy Christmas everyone
Kii

No comments:

Post a Comment