Friday, November 9, 2018

Daddeeeeeee....I didnt dew it!

So.. I keep waking ups in the bath room
 and it get cold in there so, 
Uncle Elan tell me tew Put a blankie in der!  
an Then Cuzzy makes a  
Baby Burrito Blankie and its my favorite!
I sleep really good and cozy now.
I  got up this morning and see a bunch of stuffs in the corner and 
a pretty bottle and wonder if it shampoo ....and  I think I'll surprise daddy
and take a baff and wash my hair so I grab the bottle and
jump in the tub and wash ↜↝wash ↜↝wash↜↝
 Daddy gonna be so proud of me! 
 I gots all cleans and then dry off and make my blankie 
a cape so I can fly around the house.
 and I look in the mirror and  
Oh! Oh!
I don't think that bottle was shampoo!!

Get your Favorite Blankie Baby Burrito and
shoulder and cape Blankie at 

made by my cuzzy Cami

Thats all folks!
huggies an squishies
Kii



No comments:

Post a Comment