Tuesday, March 13, 2018

He said I wouldn't dew it! BUT I DID!

I think he wanted me to do it so
 that's why he dared me..
it was a delicious strawberry whip cream cake....
Then after he ate all he could he changed up and 
we sat by the water watching for jaws...
I was a little scarrds but Bubby whispered to me.
Its only Pixil:)
>>>>>Pfft<<<<<
I tried to tell him that a land shark was behind us
but
He had to log ・゚'★.。・:(*-*):・゚'★・゚'

These poses are from
*Cake Fight & Dad and I*
and you can get them at
Ninety Nine Event 
going on right now till the end of the month
and while your there you gots to check out
Breaux Jr.
Flow Tee
You can change the shirt and the skirt 
so many different ways. This is the funest
outfit around.
Pictures above were taken at 
Whole Wheat Landscaping & Creations

So.. after shopping we are thirsty 
lil girls and we to a  drink break at

You need to get to Ninety Nine and get all the 
wonderful birthday gifts.
They are  2 years old!
(This one is from P.O.S.E.)
*Bento Drink*
Don't miss this months event!
at 
your taxi
One of the finest kids events in SL.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINETY NINE"
HUgs and SQuishes
Kii


No comments:

Post a Comment