Tuesday, January 2, 2018

I was looking out the window of our cabin in the forest and then I saw it!



I had been wishing for Spring and thinking of 
how the flowers just popup all over the place.
  I rubbed the fog off the window and peered out at all the snow and there it was.  
 I could hardly not move fast enough to get the watering can and oh yah!
I need a umbrella to keep the snow off it.
I  ran outside not thinking I still had my jammies on...
and  smiled as I watered the prettiest 
 little flower in all the world......as my mommie yelled for me 
to get my butt back in side the cabin.
Giggles
 It was a fun day!



This pose is 
Watering
 from 


You can find it and many more Poses 
for her & him, couples, Kids and family
Poseballs are modify so you can fit them for your avatar.
P.OS.E. is perfect for all you 
super creative blogger.
Also, get your Custom Poses
single pose 200L / couple Pose 500L
and market price if P.O.S.E. can sell them.

 P.O.S.E. Market Place

also check out 
 P.O.S.E. Flickr

HUgs an SQuishes
Kii

No comments:

Post a Comment