Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Feelings, nothing more than feelings.....


 My feelings of not really wanting to
go to bed so soon and I'm not even tired.
the pose
"Windows"
This is at 
Ninety Nine 
from 
P.O.S.E.

Sooo, I got dressed and comb my hair and 
went out side 

an I see 3 little angels on the porch ...
but wait maybe 2 little angels and one
little  demon. 
Do they look familiar to you?
and the Mommie of all dems 
walks up to me an says
"ET phone home!"
Next thing I know I'm catching snow flakes 
and eating them.
and you know what happen then?  
 I woke up!

The poses - 
Windows, Fingertips, Snowflakes an Folded Hands
 you see in this blog can be gotten at
Nintey Nine Event
taxi 
and
P.O.S.E. Market Place


Im also wearing   
ToddleeDoo -  Baby Body
ToddleeDoo - Mesh Bento head Moon
Argrace - ASAGAO hair
Lotus -  Devotion Eyes
*
Viva Kids - Out fit Evely- Salmon
at Ninety Nine Event 

See you there
HUggies an SQuishies 
Kii

No comments:

Post a Comment