Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Its the time of year for Carnivals and pumpkin pie and time with your friends.

Ya! Ya! Ya! I knows I got different 
colored socks on...
ButWhatta HooT!


My Creepy socks are from the 
by Breaux Jr.  

I had my Whatta Hoot outfit on that I
got at
by

She is making sweet dresses 
including this one below 
Unicorns Unite
I put this one on for going over to see 
my Friend Ari and her daughter Ashley.
They were redoing the room 
It was a wonderful room and
 I had to take some pictures.

While they were moving furniture around I 
tried on my PJs that Cutie Patootie made.
after admiring my self in the mirror  
we  sat down for some serious girl talk.
You can get your Cutie Patootie 
In TD Baby/Kid and Bebe
for only 75L
at


is open now!

Happy October!
HUggies an Squishies
Kii


No comments:

Post a Comment