Sunday, October 8, 2017

I was checking out good places to go for Halloween....it was a nice neighbor hood but the door!!!!!!!

I sat and thought for a while,
then realized where I was siting. 
I didn't wanna be the treat so I gots up!
 I walked around the town and
was surprised to see lots of people getting
 ready for Halloween putting on fancy doors that actually gave out
cannie.
 I had to have them so  I went to the 
Gacha Guardians
and found
 Breaux Jr.
The Spooky Doors & Mats
Bet your wondering where 
I got my cool 
Jack-O-lantern outfit.
I went to the new reopening of 
Grabby Hands is now opened after taking a short break. 
The designers have put out LOTS of spooky 
cuteness just in time for Halloween. 
Be sure grab them before the event ends
 on Oct. 31st.
A new creative Designer
  Kai Pierce of *Bleary Little*
has made for you
Jack-O-Lantern Outfit
It is just adorable and comes with  
the essentials
 Dress, Boots Leggings Hud,
Bib and Binky
all of that for only 75 Linden
 to get yours.
Grabby Hands

This is gonna be a exciting 
Halloween!
Happy Pumpkins!
HUggies an SQuishies
Kii






No comments:

Post a Comment