Wednesday, August 9, 2017

DUNE RACING! ~~~~~ "eeeeeehehehehehe"

So I  asks Bubby.....Thinks yew can beat me?
He  say..... YEAH!  tp meh!
So  I send him the TP and he of course takes 
forevers getting  ready...and  then we lines up
at the start line an waits for the gun.
Bubby shoots out fast and gets a lead on me.
I was workin hard to keep ups with him
Then after we rounded the 4th flag 
something came over him.
Next thing I know he is doing  fancy flip flops
 in the air and laughing like dis..
"eeeehehehehehe"
I knew it was now or nevers and I leaned 
in to it and gained the lead and took first place!
Champ and still the princess of  the Dune.
KII ROO RONIN

If you want to have your own dune
 race set up then get on over to 
Gacha Gardens
Gardens is a gacha only event. 
All creators make what is called a "seed of inspiration" 
which is a gift that you get after so many pulls. 
There is a also a free gift!
Ends August 31st
Every thing you need to set up a cool
Dune race of your own..
and give me a call ....

I'll give you a chance at taking first place!

Oh and don't forget to stop in at
Breaux Jr.
The coolest kids and big kids store on the Grid.

Happy Racing!
HUggies an SQuishies 
Kii




No comments:

Post a Comment