Thursday, April 13, 2017

Its a hunting we will go...

 All the stores are making wonderful Hunts for us !
It so much fun...
there are big hunts and small ones too,.
Some stores like Closet Chickies  
 puts out a egg filled with some little treasure.
I went to Closet Chickies 
and found the egg and opened it 
finding a cute backpack.
Wow! thankyew Closet Chickies!
When I put it on, I noticed the little puppy
 and leaned down to
pet her and she was jumping  and licking 
my face and running all around me.
I had to jump up on a pile of books 
to get away so she would not get my dress dirty.
She was sooo cutes!!
Good thing I did cos den  
I got a good picture of the 
cool backpack I just found in the egg.
for free!
Oh, By the way I suppose 
I should show you what I'm wearing.
This Beautifully detailed dress is by
Lexi of
For TD Baby or Kid
"White Dreamy Outfit"
White Lace Dress
Ankle Flowers 
Bracelet
Dress Roses
Flower Crown
Forehead Pearl
Frame
Leggings  HUD
Scarf
Shoe roses
Slipper

Its Hard to take off!
Get over to 
Closet Chickies 
new store and find the egg and
check out the New Store!


HUggies an SQuishies
Kii

No comments:

Post a Comment