Wednesday, March 1, 2017

I need to call youuuuuu

Oh My Goodness! its a pay phone and
 I have no change....
I just wanted to call and let you know about
some of my scores for today's shopping.
I got this Dina Roar dress from 
comes with for TD Baby or Kid
for only 80 Lindens.
Stud Earrings
Miss Dino Wrapped Bracelet
Miss DinoRoar Hoodie
Miss DinoRoar Skirt
Spiked right hand bracelet 
 Miss Dino Shoes with Resizer
Since I was looking so good I decided to
 do some shopping and had heard that 
Was having this month as a support for  
Relay For Life
I had to go look. I love  gacha and
to also be able to support such a great
cause. Seemed like a win win to me...
What's in the gacha? 10 Kawaii Awareness Buttons and
 1 Rare Awareness Bands Pack. The awareness bands 
change color to support whatever cause 
means the most to people. 
100% of the profits from the Special Edition band 
will be given to Abby ( Archers mom :) who runs 
The Kidney Corner. She said if there is enough she will 
plan a really fun hunt/event full of prizes and activities! 

you also can get that awesome
Pinwheel
See you at
HUggies an SQuishies
Kii




No comments:

Post a Comment