Wednesday, March 8, 2017

I need a little help here!
I'm going on the play date cruise and 
have 25 prim I can use
to decorate with.  
I think that means a proper bed ..
I just got these super  
Story Book Sleeping Bags 
by 
Breaux Jr. 
at
Ninety Nine Event
taxi here
I love the animations on them and 
there fun and cozy.
I could prank my fellow cruisers 
with the shark one below...
they are all so adorables!
Maybe I will sleep in each one before 
the cruise and then decide 
which one I should take with me.

You can get yours at 
Ninety Nine
12 Animations in each

Pillow prop for some animations
for 99 Linden during the event 
then they will be 149L after at the
Breaux Jr. Store
Thank you for another great creation Bubby!
Happy Cruiseing to yew all!
HUggies  an  SQuishies
Kii

No comments:

Post a Comment