Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Dont look at me li' dat!!

So yesss!
Sometimes I dew go out and buy things!
I found  these leg warmers at
and then  
I saw the Pants, Top, Hair Bow (not wearing bow) 
with the sandals. 
Well, they matched and they was cute, 
an only 50L So I had to get thems.
I'm wearing
Nevah -Plaid and Purple
Socks - toeless leg warmers
with 20 texture change hud 
only 50L
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also have on
Bowillow's
Boho-Rave-tastic shades
There are 3 lens options! To change them click the lenses and use the menu that appears!
ride to Bowillow here!
these are outragously fun to wear!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
my  Easter basket
Is from Cuties Samples from Play corner 
Play Corner @ ND/MD Cuties
ride here

Happy Shopping everyone!
HUggies an SQuishies
Kii

No comments:

Post a Comment