Wednesday, February 1, 2017

When your uncle babysits yew!

Uncle Brandon was watching me tewday and we had so much fun.
He Play with me until I got so tired and hungry.
He looked for food and only found the bottle, 
so he filled 
it ups with chocolate milks and 
gave it tew me.
It was sooo yummie!
Den he  got tireds ob holding me and found 
Breaux Jr's Hungry Babeh Recliner 
and sat us downs.
After finishing the babeh Bottle  
we both fell off tew sleeps!
Every one shewd have a uncle like I dew..
He is the best!
*Oh! and this Recliner!*

You can find your Hungry babeh Recliner  
with all the poses yew see here and a very yummie babeh bottle at
While yewr there don't for get to check out
Breaux Jr. Main Store
for more wonderful things to make your
baby life much more fun.
See you there!
HUggies an SQuishies
Kii

No comments:

Post a Comment