Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thirsty Babeh Bottles now available for you!

I'm not sure which one of dees Thirsty Babeh Bottles  I wants!
I  gonna sit her all nights and keep tasting till I find the one that is the bests.
The Rare with it hearts is a keeper for sure but also this
 Transportation one will be perfect for my cruise. 
 But, the Fast food might be necessary for when 
I'm running all ober the place. 
 But I love the Butterflys and the Sculls and oh the Clouds and the Rain........

It is hard wrk being a Baby Girl...

The animation is perfect!
Hydration is  important for Babies!

You can get your cutie
Thirsty Babeh Bottle
 at
Tous Les Enfants

Oh and don't forget to go see
Breaux Jr. Store
for more of his adorable creations for you!

See you there!
HUggies an Squishies

Kii






No comments:

Post a Comment