Monday, January 9, 2017

"I been looking for a star ....)

Those times when you are with your mommies,  that are just
a  total wonderful times! 
I got the Star Gazer Telescope  by  Breaux Jr. at his gacha at ATP 
and mommie and me was  trying it out.
It was so much fun and we both enjoyed the poses and playing with 
the scope. Even my Auntie Carina  joined in and settled down on the
Star Gazing mat.
We looked and looked for the stars and then mommie say to me
"I been looking for a star and I got one right here in my arms!"
(I thinks yew all know how dat made me feels. ) 
Get your  super 
Star Gazers 
 by  Breaux Jr.
at

Super Gacha at Only 45L a pull
 This is  so much  fun!
Thank yew Bubby.

oh! and check out his new store location
Its awesome!

Happy Star Gazings!
HUggies an  SQuishies
Kii

No comments:

Post a Comment