Monday, December 12, 2016

Come get your Presents at The North Pole's Snowy Village before the Grinch gets dem all!!

I  got my Gift from the tree and my Hunt Item
It was these cool 
Antlers and the other a Grinch Outfit!!!
( I am not telling you where
cos yew gotta finds dem)
Soo..  I get ober to the Kids Cars at 
North Pole Snowy Village
 and I see dat 
has a Gacha up der for getting a
BabyDoll and a Carriage
so gets da carriage and puts on my 
Grinch out fit and starts clicking on dat Giving tree
an scooping all the presents that the  creators have put out..
Oh My Goodness!
yew needs to become a grinch too
 and get ober here!
This is  just tew much fun
Thank yew 
Family Time

Here is your  Taxi to
The North Pole's
Snowy Village

See you there
Happy Holidays!
Kii 






No comments:

Post a Comment