Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Can I Keep her Mommie?

Mommie......*   Can I keep her?
My New Friend
Giraffe sit P - D-LAB -taxi


A ToddleeDoo Head just landed on me.
 I must say that ToddleeDoo has come back with a bang....
really enjoying there tools and fixes and gifts..
This is
Georgette

           Head :  TD Baby Mesh Head #Georgette and hud   -   TD - taxi         
          Lashes:  TD Lashes Applier Hud (Gift)  -TD - taxi    
          Body: Baby - Girl  ToddleeDoo and hud  -TD - taxi      
          Skin:  Baby Girl ToddleeDoo  - TD - taxi     
          Shirt: Kii's Favorite White Shirt - Wishes - taxi
          Wrap: Bailey Wrap Sweater Kid  Spoiled One- taxi
          Socks: Mesh Socks  Bimbo-trip Yellow Gacha  - Viva Kids-taxi
          Sandals:  Little Llama - Smiles Sandals  -Little Lama - taxi
          Hair/Hat: HAIR Elira (Hat) Unrigged Resize  Truth -taxi
          Bear:  Rag Teddy Bear, in Kenly Pajamas -Sodapop Shop - taxi

          Bracelet: Boho HoBo Friendship Bracelet (free if yew my friend:)

Its so much fun with all the creators doing such fantastic things for us kids.
Thank you very much!
HUggies an SQuishies
Kii

No comments:

Post a Comment