Monday, October 3, 2016

Psst.... Chani.. I thinks were not alone!

Psst.... Chani..  I thinks were not alone!
So I went to the Special Halloween Event at ATP and  who do I see der.
My bestie Chani!
We caught up on all things ob sl and rl  and  then we noticed  
some one was smokin an it wasn't us
Chani told me to ignore dem and we would be fine.
So in stead I told Chani about the Store we were in.
Spoiled Ones has made a very cool vender house dat is so comfy,
Her out fit is a sweet fall one.
Harley Dress
When you come to ATP Special Halloween Event you can get this
 Cool Gift Zombie Doll at Spoiled One.
 This dress yew can get in  6 different colors with a  great color hud that can  mod the out fit with  many different looks.
Dark Orange,  Red, Green, Orange, Wine and  Yellow
 this out fit has
Harley Dress
Harley  Shorts
Harley Dress Color HUD 
this is for TD Baby and Kid

Single will cost 99L and Fatpack 199L - after event 149 and 250 Linden, 
of course group members has additional 15% discount, as always.
Look for this sign and come on in and have a sit on da couch and  catch  up wit old friends....


Spoiled One sells Cloths, poses, shoes, hats,
 headbands, scarfs, bunk beds and more different stuff in the makings.



If you havent made it to Spoiled One then this is the time to!
Happy Shopping 
HUggies an SQuishies
Kii





No comments:

Post a Comment