Sunday, October 23, 2016

Looking for a great place to take pics for your Halloween Blog?

WHOLE WHEAT Landscaping & Creations
This is the place to come....
Toast and Tea have set up a  super 
Trick or Treat set just for us Kids!

Shhhhh!!

I'm spiking the punch so it will be all ready for you when you come and enjoy this
 Halloween House.


I'm a little scarred about that spider..
I'm not sure if it will bite me or electrocute me

"Oh Oh! I think the cookies are lookin back at me ....yikes!"

Sooo, the place is for you all tew enjoy and have fun.
I'm lovin all of Whole Wheats  Creations for my  
Pictures....here are a few more that I have taken there at different sets he has up.


 Spider Girl !

Definitely  lost!

~~~ Ahh!  Zombies! ~~~

this is the gift head at TD "Creepy!"



  Thinking wayyy too much!
 "Wanna go for a rides??"
get on over and check out 

Happy  Bloggings!
HUggies and SQuishies
Kii

No comments:

Post a Comment