Friday, October 14, 2016

HALLOWEEN AT KID TO KID IS FULL OF FUN AND SPOOKIES.

Kid to Kid Event 
Full of spooky fun crazy creations.
Below are some of the great things you
can get there! 

Spooky Pose above from
P.O.S.E
poseballs are modify, so you can fit them for your avatar.
(check out the  gift there giving at the bottom of this blog.)
~~~~~
Me an Avery playing with our Ghostie friend
 He came from 
Kid to Kid Event
Our Ghost Friends Pose
by
    {Fawn Kisses}  

~~~~~ I put on my  ghost costume by
Yellow Jello
Sady and Sino Ghost 
There are two gacha sets, one for animated ghost decor and the other is costumes for TD baby only that match the decor. 
 So you can hide amongst the ghosts! 
I ran and hide with a bunch ob ghost can yew
tell  which one I am?
great group gift here too

~~~~~
But my head was hurting and den I looked and I had been chopped!
Headache? Pose 
from
by
    {Fawn Kisses}  
comes with 
Headache Knife Prop
and Headache Pose
Im wearing 
Eh Baby - Nightmare
Shorts
Sweater
Long Socks Diamond earrings
Chest and hair Bow
for TD Kid or Baby
~~~~~~~~~
Some how I turned into a  Zombie
Well not knowing what a  Zombie does
 I decided to just find my friend Arial and
Bury her alive.
Some how I think she was not that happy about it..... I don't know why???
an she yelled so much I  stopped and looked at her and said......"this hurts me more than it does yew!!
So hold still and let me get on with it!"
this pose also at
by
    {Fawn Kisses}  
~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
and then  I heard a noise in my ears like a whirling sound and woke up with my Kitty next to me purring away.
So  I petted  hims and told hims in a whisper.
I thinks I was dreaming!
and petted him till we both fell off 
peaceful tew sleeps .
This pose is a gift from P.O.S.E.
You can find it all at 
Kid to Kid Event

Happy Halloween everybody!!

HUggies and SQuishies
Kii

No comments:

Post a Comment