Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Got Eh Baby?


This Friend of mines is bery special tew me. 
I loves her tew da moon and backs.
You may not recognize her cos she 
is in her wrk clothes.   
Its my mommie!!!!!
She  makes these wonderful outfits that you can get at amazing prices at 
Eh Baby
Below are her wonderful Newest Outfits
Above I am wearing
I Heart You  Outfit
this is for  TD Baby or Kid
Earrings
Keds - resizer
I HeartYou Bow
I HeartYou  Necklace
I HeartYou Pants
I HeartYou  Shirt
This  Sweet outfit is with out scoop neck hud
Angela Dress Outfit
Angela Bow
Angela Leg Warmers
Angela Loafers
Angela Scoop Neck  HUD
Diamond Stud Earrings
Angela Dress
this one is with 

 scoop neck on  "points up"

And there  is
Angela Goth Outfit
Bow 
Dress
Leg warmers
Loafers
Bracelet
Scoop Neck  HUD
Diamond Stud Earrings
Angela Goth Dress

an dis outfit Im wearing above is...
Fox Sakes Outfit
black ugg Boots  with resizor
Diamond stud earrings
Chest Bow
Hair Bow
Fox Sakes Hoodie
Fox Sakes Leggins  HUD
Fox Sakes No Paws  HUD

I"m a "Wild  Thing"
and don't chu forgets it!
this  comes with
Pearl Earrings
Wild thing Tank/leggins HUD
Wild Thing Bow
Wild Thing Dress
~~~~~~~~

Below we are wearing
I'm a Nightmare

If you have not been to the store in world your 
missing out on some great shoppings, 
Eh BAby is a cute little store with a huge
amount of outfits for TD boys and girls and a great selection of  
holiday clothes..and its lag free and private.
Most of the outfits run from 80 linden to 100.
Join Eh Baby and get a gift too!
and keep updated on all the new and
 cute outfits she is creating and be the most adorables kid in SL.
Heres your taxi to the in world store
Eh Baby Store
Also do your shopping from home at the MP

This one is below is
Whymsykl Flare Outfit
One of my  FAvs!
So I'll see you der at Eh Baby Store!
Happy Shopping!
HUggies and Squishies
Kii



No comments:

Post a Comment