Friday, August 5, 2016

Yes! I love my family!

Yes! I love my family!
We are not only here to be
Daughters, Sons, Mommies, Daddies and Auntie and Uncles.
We are here for each other, we choose this in Second Life to have some one close...
Some one we can talk too and laugh with and cry with tew.
We have ups and downs and real life is buggin us all the time and taking us  away. 
Knowing your there means so much even if we can't be in SL.
We always love....our family.
This shirt says it even before I can.

this outfit from Meshy Me has
I love my family Hoodie
Black Pants
Ballet Flats 
Im also wearing Walkie Blockies my sissy gib me.
At kid to kid event
Meshy Me
 is offering 30% off all outfits
and has outfits for the entire family.
after the event yew can find these at  
at regular price.

See yew all at 
Kid to Kid Event!
Huggies an Squishies
kii




No comments:

Post a Comment