Monday, August 15, 2016

I'm ready for school!!

I'm ready for school! 
It was easy to get ready with my new dress from
Spoiled One that I got at
Back to school outfit
Julie School Uniform
is totally unbelievable. This out fit comes with a Hud based texture and color option for the
the shirt, skirt, buttons and bows.
I have so many options I will look good in a different dress every day.
Check this out!!
 Julie Uniform is 149L during the event, 250L when over 
Color Me Cute
 is Open now until September 1st
taxi here to Color Me Cute

(Shoes not included * Chantilly Lace Bowtique -Celeste Shoe)
If you miss this then go to 
or

More Great creations to look at here

Oh and Remember 
*group members will get additional 15% discount*

Happy shopping!
Huggies an Squishies
Kii

No comments:

Post a Comment