Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Are you looking for Quality 100% original unique items that fits Child Regular, SMB, TD Kid & TD Baby!

Kool Kidz
is where you wants to look!
I am wearing
Kool Kidz - Heart, Pink Outfit
(all Kids Baby sizes available)
Pink Hoody
Pink Pants
~~~~~~~~~
If you have never made it to Kool Kidz
you owe it to you self to check it out.
You know looking gewd is soo much fun!
~~~~~~~~~
I was feeling awesome in my new Heart Outfit
 soo, I went to a Park to Play!
and I spotted a unattended ice cream cart!
@@
So I called my friend Jer and he boosted me in the cart
 an I was passing downs all the yummie ice creams to him!
(Now this really really happened yew no!)
and then
Busted !!
when a stranger rezzed in
Turns out she helped us get even more goodies and told us.
"You kiddos are awesome don't let anyone every tell yew to change!"
All of this Im sure cos I was so adorbs 
in my new 
Kool Kidz Heart Outfit
You can get yours here
or you can check out
Kool Kidz Market Place
and
Kool Kidz Website
an dis tew
Kool Kidz FB

See you there!
HUggies an SQuishies
Kii




No comments:

Post a Comment