Friday, June 3, 2016

Chani and Kii explorings in the country wearing ATP Finds..

My Friend Chani came over and I say lets find a nice place to take Pictures at. She found a amazing sim for us to explore.
The people were so friendly and even 
let us join there group so we could rez poses and made us feel very welcome. We walked around and found gooses...   

There I am  below wearing
 Toddleteez ~ Country Charm outfit.
You can get it at ATP EVENT Now!  
Looking adorables!  hee hee!

Chani try to hold me back cos dey so big the gooses, but the gooses were friendly and the horses came and watched us tew.   

Chani is wearing Turquoise Duet she got from 
ATP Event by Sammich Fixins
Turquoise Duet come with
Turquoise Dots Dress an Turquoise Splash dress
for baby or kid TD.
So yew get 2 cute dresses for the cost of one.
Oh and check out those flip flops!
I needs those!!
I hope tew see you at the 
ATP EVENT

Huggies and Squishies
Kii







No comments:

Post a Comment